Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 12: My Grandson Says

My Grandson Says

Beyond the beyond is googleplex,
And then the black hole. That's where
the repetition of everything begins.
Take Easter Island, where the Easter Bunny 
lives...it's about birth, so we need to buy           new things...like baby chicks and toys.
He says my hair is soft as a kitten's. 
And the way it goes everywhere...chaos!
Which takes us to the center of the galaxy.
Look up at night and you'll see the kite star.  
Fly it and you'll be there.

1 comment:

stilllifewithtortillas.com said...

Love its bouncy, upbeatness...and the cosmic coolness of this one.

Featured

Poet for the Land

  Nancy Canyon, Writing the Land Poet As a Writing the Land poet, I adopted Todd Creek, a Whatcom Land Trust parcel, last year, my one year ...