Thursday, October 1, 2015

Whatcom Artist Studio Tour and "Songs of Ourselves"

It's that time of year again, fall with it's lovely warm days, chilly nights, and blazing fall color.  This morning, sunshine burned through a bit of fog.  So pretty.  And how about that full moon eclipse? Beautiful!  We won't see another until 2033. Imagine that!

I'd like to invite you to visit me in my studio: Morgan Block Studios, 1000 Harris, #6, from 10-5, this weekend, Oct 3 & 4 and next--Oct. 10 & 11.  I have an amazing amount of artwork for you to see: cards, prints, and poetry books too.  Everything is available for purchase.  In addition,  I will have a piece at both Dakota Art and a Jansen Art Center opening this Friday, Oct. 2.

The other great news is my journal entries from early 2000s will be published and coming out in a beautiful anthology this fall titled: "Song of Ourselves; America's Interior Landscape".  For more info go to  http://www.blueheronbookworks.com/blue-heron-book-works-blog.html  It's going to be a great book published by Blue Heron Bookworks

Hope to see you soon,
Regards,
Nancy Canyon


New Work: Eastern Washington Landscape


No comments:

Featured

Poet for the Land

  Nancy Canyon, Writing the Land Poet As a Writing the Land poet, I adopted Todd Creek, a Whatcom Land Trust parcel, last year, my one year ...