Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Before You Were NaPoWriMo Day 19 Creation Myth


There was light, that’s it, simple!
And the light said be anything you want
so I started out with you. I’m pretty good
creating, though I’ve heard rumor that the
avocado’s pit is too big. Anyway, just think light,
letting it fill you, letting it rework the beginning
of each new day. That new beginning is a blast.
Well, some say so anyway. Me, I just knit
cells together and voila, you know the rest of
the story. Perhaps a little Dr. Frankenstein-ish.
Here is all you need to know: light, then you,
repeat.Think,then create. And be careful.

No comments:

Featured

Poet for the Land

  Nancy Canyon, Writing the Land Poet As a Writing the Land poet, I adopted Todd Creek, a Whatcom Land Trust parcel, last year, my one year ...